When looking for betting games with smaller chance of losses, the name of Asian handicap betting often comes across. It is indeed stood out in term of benefits and fun. However, handicap betting also ha complex rules and gameplay. If you’re interested, here are the Rules and Odds in Asian Handicap Betting Sites You Should Know and need to learn.
Rules and Odds in Asian Handicap Betting Sites You Should Know
- What’s Asian Handicap Betting?
As the name implies, this betting game comes from Asia. It is called ‘handicap’ betting because in the gameplay, stronger team in the match is given ‘upper hand’ in the bet. This rule is used because ‘draws’ in matches are very common in soccer offers by QQ188asia.com Best Online Sports Bookie Website & Asia Top Free Bets Bookmaker. Therefore, this system tries to eliminate the chance of draw results in the outcomes.
- The General Rules
Although complex, Asian handicap betting has big rules to follow. Here are the rules:
- There are two sides of the wager. The stronger team would be called ‘favorite’ and the other team would be called ‘underdog’.
- When there’s a team that’s clearly stronger than the other, they’re given with the ‘handicap’ aka starting points in the wager. This is called single handicap betting.
- When both team are equally strong, the wager started by the goal 0:0 – or known with the term ‘level’.
- When the strength of both team are undefined, the handicap would also be split. This is called split handicap betting.
- When you win on more than one goal in split handicap betting, it is called ‘double’.
- When you get ‘draw’ as end result, your betting money would be refunded.
- The Odds
The Odds are numbers that represent the ratio of the wager put on. In normal betting, you’ll find them as -1, 0, +1, +2, etc. In normal betting, bettors mostly will get the result win or lost in black and white manner. However, in Asian handicap betting, there’re still chances to win even if the bet isn’t fully won. It is similar to parlay, but you could still win even when you had some lost. Here’s the explanation:
- The odds of Asian handicap betting are represented from zero to two.
- The (+) marking in front of the odds means you bet for the team to win.
- The (-) marking in front of the odds means you bet for the team to lose.
- When placing bets, the marks would switch alternatively – as in the team of your choice would have the (+) mark and the other (-).
- In split handicap betting, you have two odds to wager on both teams (by means you can put four on each game). The result would be added up depending on how much of them win.
- Bettors can put half bets (like 0,5; 1,5; or 1,75) which also make different outcomes. Each site might have different rules so check them first before playing.
These are the very basic on the rules and odds of Asian handicap betting sites. Every site will follow the rules and odds above as general terms. However, please check the site’s rule list since they might have some addition in them especially about the odds. Happy betting!